martes, setiembre 05, 2006

storage

[verbatim in a King's Cross cafe-restaurant]

I’ve got a friend who used to be an artist until he had some kind of breakdown about ten years ago he’s American and he lives in Shoreditch just down the road from the pubs and I go and see him every now and again and he says [putting on American accent] ‘I like so and so, they’ve got storage’ and I love that expression and that’s why it’s good to talk to you I can see it in your eyes both of you the way you let things register the way you note things that you’ve got it you’ve got plenty of it you’ve got storage.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

That's exactly what's wrong. You've put your finger on it. No goddam storage any more. Rewind to 1985 please, on a sunlit bridge through the water meadows.

9:44 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home